6.2 PTR Patch Notes June 2: Surge of Light can Now Trigger from Shield and Clarity of Will
Published: 06th February 2017
The 6.2 PTR notes updated on June 2, surge of light can now trigger from shield and clarity of will. There are also many other changes. Following we will give you the detail content of this update. In addition, there are challenge mode gold for sale on our site, and we can give you a discount price if you buy.
※Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
Chroniclers in the Garrison now allow players that have completed An Inside Job to watch the cinematic again.
Gray items obtained from salvage recovered from Follower missions may now sometimes drop a stackable gray item instead of a range of various gray wow items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
※Raids and Dungeons
Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Changes
A raid-wide debuff has been added to reduce damage dealt by all creatures and NPCs in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulty.
The achievements, Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall, Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall, Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible, and Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible are no longer obtainable.
Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or socket bonus.
Frenzied Regeneration now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the Druid as Rage.
Moonfire now deals 4% less damage.
Thrash now deals 10% more damage.
Wrath now deals 4% less damage.
Mastery: Total Eclipse now provides a 2.5% increase to the maximum damage bonus from Eclipse per mastery (up from 1.9%). has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.
Starfall now deals 4% less damage.
Starfire now deals 4% less damage.
Starsurge now deals 4% less damage.
Sunfire now deals 4% less damage.
A Murder of Crows now deals 75% 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targetsfor Beast Mastery Hunters.
Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35% 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active (up from 25%).
Battle Trance now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 15% (up from 5%).
Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) can now also trigger from Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will.
Deadly Throw now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spell casting when used with 5 combo points.
If you are interested in wow power leveling service, check our site.
Elemental Overload now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%), but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
The following Warlock pets received a visual upgrade and are now using higher-fidelity models.
-Voidlord (Grimoire of Supremacy)
-Wrathguard (Demonology Warlocks with Grimoire of Supremacy)
Mastery: Master Demonologist now increases damage dealt by the Warlock and their demon servants by 1.25% per mastery (up from 0.96%), and further increases damage dealt by Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, and Soul Fire while in Metamorphosis by 2.5% per mastery (up from 1.92%). has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
[Back to the top]
Mastery: Weapons Master now increases the damage of Mortal Strike, Colossus Smash, and Execute abilities by 5.2% per mastery (up from 4.5%).
Mortal Strike now deals 6% less damage.
Gladiator's Resolve (Protection): Gladiator Stance now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 50% 30% while active.
We will continuously update the 6.2 PTR information for you, please keep patient to wait. Moreover, you can buy wow items safe and fast from our site.
This article is copyright