Creating A Great SEO Website
Published: 05th February 2017
When you are first starting out in a business and you create your very first website it can be a difficult task, especially if you want your website to be noticed. The key to getting your new website noticed is by making your site SEO friendly.
SEO simply means Search Engine Optimization and is the way that search engines such as Google look for keywords within your website to produce results. In order for your website to be at the top of the search engine list you need to provide as many keywords as possible that the web crawlers can attach themselves onto. Here are 5 simple steps that you can create a SEO to get you great results.
1. Be creative in your Keyword research -This is the number one most important rule in building an SEO Friendly website. Before creating your keywords, search through the search engines and see what words your competition is using. You will also need to make sure that your keywords are unique to your business. If you are still unsure of what keywords you should use for your business there are sites available to assist you, like Word Tracker for example.
2. Make your site easy to use -Make sure both people and search engines can use your site easily. The best way to achieve this is to plan your site before you build it. When you do this be sure you have included plenty of vital sitemaps which should be in HTML as well as XML format.
3. Be sure that your content for your site is relevant -The content of your website is the second most important part of creating a successful SEO. Your content should pertain to the title, description, and tags. This will allow you to control where in the list your site will appear. The better your content the higher you appear.
4. Make sure you add key rich keywords and tags -To assure that you rank high on the search engine list you need to make sure your keywords appear in the title pages, description, and keyword tags. You need to be sure that the content of your body contains keywords.
5. Make sure each page of your site is unique -It is very important to avoid using duplicate information on all of the pages of your site. Make sure each page has its own title but also keep your keywords in the title. Add new pages frequently to target new members. Also be sure to keep an eye on your competition to keep your pages updated to keep you above them. cCreating an SEO friendly website can be difficult and confusing. If you follow these few simple steps you will have your website up and SEO friendly in no time.
This article is copyright