Home » tags

Articles, tagged with "eye doctors", page 1

Bookmark and Share

What Can You Do When You Have Cataracts

29th March 2012
Is your vision something you should think about when you are young? We all take good vision for granted, but when you get old you may be in for a surprise.Cataract is developing in your eye lens, little by little. Senile cataract is most common and shows ... Read >
Author: Rudy Silva

UNDERSTANDING EYE EXERCISES

17th November 2011
by Dr. Steven M. Beresford How Eye Exercises Work Just as you can improve your body with physical exercises, you can improve your eyesight naturally with eye exercises. Unlike physical exercises, however, eye exercises are not strenuous and the goa... Read >
Author: Dr. Steven

EYE EXERCISES AND MYOPIA (Nearsightedness)

17th November 2011
by Dr. Steven M. Beresford People with myopia can usually see near objects clearly but distant objects are blurred. Although some cases of myopia are inherited, the major cause is too much reading, TV, and computers. This creates nearpoint stress, whic... Read >
Author: Dr. Steven

Lutein, for Maintaining a 20/20 Vision

07th January 2011
In Indianapolis, people often hear the substance lutein as an essential nutrient to good eyesight. How is lutein important to improving a personís vision? Well, a common eye illness among old people is the so-called AMD or the Age-related Macular Degenera... Read >
Author: Danny Collins

Display optical products effectively using modular display stands

20th October 2010
There are many types of optical eye wear and sun wear products in the market and as such optical displays have become a valuable asset in these shops. Optical products such as sunglasses and shades are articles of ornamentation that can be tried on in les... Read >
Author: Candy Dis

A New Favourite: Adjustable Focus Eyeglasses

23rd June 2010
In recent years, a type of eyeglasses called multi-focus progressive eyeglasses becomes a new favourite for eyeglasses wearers, and more and more people choose this newly emerged high tech eyeglasses when they are intended to buy glasses. Professor Whi... Read >
Author: DominicAnderson

Natural techniques suggested by Ayurveda for glaucoma treatment

20th May 2010
As a special eye disease, glaucoma usually develops slowly and unnoticeably. But this condition can damage the eye seriously and even lead to blindness. The normal circulation of watery fluid in the eye is essential for eye health. Healthy eyes allow eye ... Read >
Author: homas Carter

What is Iritis and How to Tackle It?

22nd April 2010
In daily lives, many people are confused by two eye problems, say, Iritis and Pink eye. In fact, they are totally different problems. Even till now, people are not clear about the reason of iritis. It is very hard to cure iritis, but an ounce of preventio... Read >
Author: DominicAnderson

What You Should Know About The Children Cerebral Palsy Benefits

24th July 2009
Children cerebral palsy affects are considered "special needs," meaning that they cannot care for themselves. The most common diagnosis is spastic cerebral palsy, which involves rigid muscles on one or both sides of the body, as well as difficulty walking... Read >
Author: MIKE SELVON

Medical Myth Busted - Bad Eyesight is Not Genetic

03rd January 2009
Once thought to be the case by most eye doctors, it is now understood that the ability to see is not fixed at birth. In fact, only 3% us are born with vision problems. The other 97% who cannot see clearly develop the need for glasses at some point later ... Read >
Author: Joel Sherman
Bookmark and Share