Home » tags

Articles, tagged with "income tax return", page 1

Bookmark and Share

Deducting Childcare Expenses Without A Dependent Child

03rd June 2011
There are many cases where parents of a child or children who do not marry or who get divorced will share the tax benefits of children by either alternating which of the parents get to claim the child or even alternating which parent gets to claim which c... Read >
Author: articlelink01@gmail.com

Delaware as an offshore company tax haven

29th March 2011
The Delaware non resident limited liability company (LLC) is not a partnership or a corporation. It is a distinct business entity that offers an alternative to partnerships and corporations by combining the corporate advantages of limited liability with t... Read >
Author: roleeben

What is a CP2000 Notice

21st June 2010
A CP2000 notice is issued when the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) suspects that a federal income tax return has either under reported income, taken excessive credits or deductions, or both. The notice will document the IRS' proposed changes to the tax ret... Read >
Author: Roni Deutch

Refund Management Services - Getting A Refund Management Company

09th February 2010
If you have had gambling taxes withheld from your winnings at a US casino and are not a US citizen, you should look into having a refund management company help you obtain a rebate on the taxes that were withheld. Refund management services can help you g... Read >
Author: articlelink01@gmail.com

Warren Buffett

15th October 2009
Born August 30, 1930 (1930-08-30) (age 79) Omaha, NebraskaNationality AmericanOccupation Chairman & CEO, Berkshire HathawaySalary US$ 100,000Net worth US$ 62.0 billion (2008)Spouse(s) Susan Buffett (1952–2004) (her death),Astrid Menks (2006-)Chi... Read >
Author: Vicky Advani

Schedule C Tax Deductions - "C" is For Contributions, Contractors & Commissions

09th February 2009
Here are three legitimate tax deductions for the self-employed that begin with the letter "C". Do you have these expenses in your sole proprietorship? If so, be sure to report them on your tax return. 1. Contributions. By contributions, I'm referring t... Read >
Author: Wayne M. Davies
Bookmark and Share