Home » tags

Articles, tagged with "religious belief", page 1

Bookmark and Share

Jeddah and its 3 Cs: Culture, Cuisine and Consumerism

04th January 2012
Jeddah, which stands on the west end of Saudi Arabia has tradionally been known to people as the passage which leads to the holy doors of Allah. Almost everybody who wishes to fulfill his long standing will to witness the Hajj experience has to pass throu... Read >
Author: timbresnan

The significance of the lotus flower in Thailand and Asia

10th October 2011
Thailand is dominated by Buddhism. In fact, 95% of Thais belong to the Theravada Buddhism. The remaining 5% are scattered for other Buddhist sects and other religious denominations like Protestant and Catholics. Religion is the reason why lotus is a signi... Read >
Author: RobertFrancis

horoscope matching services india

11th January 2011
Through free online horoscope reading services matching you can find a perfect partner for your life. With free online kundali matching you can get free services as no charges are asked from you. The best thing about free kundali matching online is that y... Read >
Author: Ganesham Software

Saint Bracelets – Faith & Healing in vogue

11th June 2009
A Saint bracelet, also known as a Christian image bracelet or Holy & Protection bracelet is not only an object of religious belief, but also a hip style statement. As crazes and trends change, displaying one's faith always remains in vogue. Nowadays sp... Read >
Author: milo

The Law of Expectation

20th September 2007
From my experience, I have noticed that many of us are just too wimpy with our expectations of what we want from the universe. For most of us, we just take what is handed out. Knowing you have what you want is the fastest way to experience what you desire... Read >
Author: Roy Klienwachter
Bookmark and Share